School of Public Health
School of Public Health (MPH, MHA, PhD and DrPH)
|Application Fee||• Schools of Public Health Application Service (SOPHAS)
• $135 non-refundable fee
• For MHA, application through Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application Service (HAMPCAS), $115 fee.
|Previous Degree||• MPH/MHA/PhD - Must hold baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university (degrees from institutions outside the US are evaluated for equivalency to US degree)
• DrPH - Must hold master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university (degrees from institutions outside the US are evaluated for equivalency to US degree)
|Minimum Cumulative GPA||A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is preferred.
Health Policy & Management-- 2.75
Health Promotion & Community Health Sciences -- 2.75
|Admission Test||Official scores required for the GRE or on other national tests approved by the graduate program|
|International Requirements||• All international applicants must submit their international academic credentials to World Education Services (WES) for a course by course evaluation and US equivalency determination
• All international applicants must show English language proficiency by meeting one of the following requirements below:
◦ Graduate Record Examination (GRE) verbal score of 153 or higher
◦ International English Language Testing System (IELTS) band score of 7.0 or higher
◦ The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 95 on internet based examination
|Other Requirements||• Three Letters of Recommendation
• Statement of Purpose
• Curriculum Vita or Resume
• Official Transcripts
• Each department and/or program may have additional requirements. Please consult the departmental homepages for information.