Geology - Minor
The Department of Geology and Geophysics offers a minor in Geology.
- Minimum of 15 credit hours in Geology or Geophysics. May not include GEOL 308.
- Minimum of 6 credits must be taken in residence at either Texas A&M in College Station or Texas A&M in Galveston.
- Musr include one of GEOL 101, GEOL 104 or GEOL 320.
- Maximum of 4 credits may be from selected courses in Geography or Oceanography, with approval of advisor (any substitutions must be approved by the department head).
- Minimum of 6 credits at the 300-400 level.
- Minimum of 2.0 cumulative GPA for all courses in the minor.