International Business - Certificate (Mays MBA Students Only)
The increasing globalization of the contemporary business environment finds companies under pressure to change and adapt to new technologies and markets. Companies need MBA students that are sensitive to diverse cultures and understand global developments and ethics.
The Graduate Certificate in International Business provides you with the knowledge base and international exposure needed to meet the global business challenges faced by organizations today.
The certificate requires students spend time abroad, as outlined in the program requirements. Course work is completed abroad and in College Station. For more information and to coordinate content of and participation in the certificate program, graduate business students should contact the departmental advisor of the MBA program.
The Certificate in International Business (Mays MBA Students Only) requires study abroad. To provide flexibility for the time abroad several options are presented.
- Option 1 - completion of Terms 1, 2, 3 of Mays MBA Program, or at least two semesters in an MS Program offered in the Mays Business School, or MRE Program.
- Option 2 - completion of Terms 1, 2, 3 of Mays MBA Program.
- Option 3 - completion of Terms 1, 2, 3, 4 of Mays MBA Program.
- 12 credit hours minimum
- Option 1
- Summer after Term 3 - Study Aboard with at least 12 credit hours as approved by the Mays MBA Program office.
- Term 4 - regular courses on campus
- Option 2
- Summer after Term 3 - 2 IBUS courses either on campus or aboard.
- Term 4 - semester long exchange program abroad including Internship and Business Consulting course.
- Option 3
- Spring semester following Term 4 - semester long exchange program abroad.