Technology Management - BS
Texas A&M University’s Technology Management (TCMG) program focuses on the profound importance of connecting people, information, and technology from a multidisciplinary perspective for the betterment of society.
The students of the Technology Management program can expect to obtain integrated knowledge of human development, management, and technology competencies within a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment through innovative learning.
The Bachelor of Science degree in Technology Management will inculcate students with the knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes to leverage technology opportunities in all organizations.
The BS TCMG program will provide students with in-depth knowledge, hands-on experience, and practical skills of managing information technology and developing IT personnel to achieve organizational goals. Through our program, graduates will:
- Gain in-depth knowledge that covers the full spectrum of information technology, including database, networking, systems administration, data analytics, and information security;
- Obtain hands-on experience with a wide variety of technical tools commonly used in today’s IT industry;
- Understand the human decision making process and managerial implications when interacting with information technology; and
- Learn practical skills of managing the various technology, human, and business components in an organizational environment to achieve goals.
Our strong internship program provides graduates with direct experience in the development and management of information technology in a real-world organizational environment. These internships are designed to match the backgrounds and career interests of students.
The program could lead to a wide variety of careers in IT/data analytic fields, such as:
- IT Support,
- Business Analyst,
- Data analyst,
- User Experience Engineer,
- Information Security Analyst