Master of Engineering in Nuclear Engineering

A student holding a Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or a qualified senior during the last semester may apply for admission to graduate studies to work toward the non-thesis degree of Master of Engineering (MEng), majoring in their particular field of nuclear engineering.

This program is also approved for delivery via asynchronous or synchronous distance education technology.