Engineering Therapeutics Manufacturing - Certificate
The Engineering Therapeutics Manufacturing Certificate is intended to meet the requirements of industry by educating engineering Bachelor of Science graduates how to economically, ecologically and safely design and operate equipment used for the production and separation of biological materials. By the end of the certificate program, students will be able to:
- understand the processing of biological materials
- analyze functions and properties of biological materials
- understand the impact of the use/misuse of biological materials
- understand the life cycle and evolution of biological materials
- design, operate and optimize biological process units
For additional information, contact the Engineering Therapeutics Manufacturing Certificate coordinator or the Chemical Engineering Advising Offices, 3rd Floor Jack E Brown Chemical Engineering Building, (979) 845-3361.